Recreational Vehicle Rental Does Anyone Know Of A Company That Makes Wheelchair Accessible Recreational Vehicles?

Does anyone know of a company that makes wheelchair accessible recreational vehicles? - recreational vehicle rental

I have a power chair, I can go inside the vehicle to have if I were adjusted to remain hanging on walls or beams on the roof and do not rent mobile homes, searching for I do not want to travel in a wheelchair, cerebral palsy, but it is difficult to use small spaces and not hurt myself in the process and have had everything that I have seen rv bathroom, that can not be used NORE has a shower, I can not use the bed a big deal, but my clothes, it is difficult in tight spaces, if someone has experience with this and I know a way to an RV would be very grateful thank you to obtain all appropriate

0 comments:

Post a Comment