Max Bbs Lol Will This Product Enable Me To Use Wi-fi On My Ds Without Having A Wireless Router?

Will this product enable me to use wi-fi on my ds without having a wireless router? - max bbs lol

I have a DS Lite, but no Wi-Fi or wireless router, so he asked a question yesterday asking what were my options. Now, everyone said that it is a product that your computer and ultimatly can get a wireless connection for your Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Wi-called adapter, so I wrote this and that happen amazon.co.uk http: / / www.amazoncam. co.uk / Universal WiFi-M ... and more or less what you were in for, but I just confirm that you will do what they want: Basically, I have a DS Lite and you want to use the Wi - Fi, but I'm not even a wireless router, a normal broadband, so if I pull the USB port, I'll be able to have Wi-Fi on your DS?

Thank you for your help, I think I know what put in abit, is a fire hydrant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment