Photos Of Foot Fungus Does She Have Foot Fungus, Or Is This Just Dryness/abrasion?

Does she have foot fungus, or is this just dryness/abrasion? - photos of foot fungus

I realized that the feet of my brother's girlfriend had pushed a little, but I wanted to ask, because I could get in trouble, and my brother angry.

Well, I managed to get high image resolution and focus tailored to the feet:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2681/4162526408_5a520f8fb9_o.jpg

Note the peeling of the skin and the strange-looking nail in his left big toe. As strange spots of discoloration on the back of the right heel.

Should I bother getting a yeast infection, if I apply for the reporting and do not wash, then? Or is something ridiculously minor wear dry or use low-quality shoes?

Thank you a dozen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment